thank you for your continued support and please email us with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to work with customers who would rather pay by check or cash, please email email@example.com
Checks can also be mailed to:
317 Academy Rd
Pittsford, VT 05763
Your donation is greatly appreciated!!
Lacey's Fund Donation
Lacey's Fund was created by Kirk and Loretta Walters, as a tribute to their beloved pet, Lacey. Lacey's Fund is used to cover medical expenses for our retired K9s. These expenses would typically fall to the handler to cover, if not for Lacey's Fund.
Snapback baseball hat featuring a laser engraved emblem on the front. Made my Missisquoi Makes of Swanton, VT
Veteran Owned small business
K9 Medical Donation
Donations made to this fund will be used to cover medical expenses of our current working K9s. We already have Lacey’s Fund, which covers medical costs for our retired teams, but at times we have working teams that need medical attention. These expenses can be somewhat costly, and to try to offset the burden on the department, we are able to help through donations.
- 20 oz. (591 mL) BPA-free vacuum insulated double wall Stainless Steel tumbler.
- Includes clear AS Plastic spill-resistant slide-lock lid.
- Vacuum insulation helps keep your hot beverages warm longer and cold beverages cool longer than bottles and tumblers without vacuum insulation.
- Hand-wash only. Do not place in freezer or microwave.
- 20 oz (600 mL) double-wall vacuum insulated bottle with Bamboo lid.
- Features 201 Stainless Steel exterior and 304 Stainless Steel lining.
- Screw on/off bamboo lid.
- Hand-wash only.
- Do not microwave. Do not place in freezer.
- Vacuum insulation helps keep your beverages hot or cold longer than traditional insulation.
- Designed for use with both hot and cold beverages